Transform their study
MOTIVATE YOUR STUDENTS
WITH A RAYSE THE GAME
MOTIVATIONAL STUDY SKILLS SEMINAR
Are your students struggling?
The pandemic has hit young people hard. Anxiety has sky-rocketed. 1 out of 3 teenagers have an anxiety disorder. Many teenagers feel overwhelmed. Others are totally demotivated and disengaged. Many students are struggling to get back on track and feel they are so far behind. This Generation known as Gen Z need something different. Parents and teachers want a new approach. This is why you need RAYSE THE GAME.
Rayse The Game is ideal for
1st, 2nd and Junior Certicate
5th and Leaving Certificate
Why hire Ray
With over 12 years experience working in the education sector, Ray is a leading expert in his field and has delivered programmes in over 150 schools to nearly 50,000 students. An award winning speaker, Ray is an Edutainer and delivers educational content in a way that is unique and memorable. He is a qualified Life Coach, NLP practitioner and is currently training as a Counsellor & Psychotherapist. Ray also went back to do Leaving Cert History achieving an A1 using his unique study system which he shares with your students.
What teachers are saying
If your students are demotivated and need a new approach, give Ray a call. He will get them going. There is something in his programme for every type of student.
Inspiring. Enthusiastic. Very motivational. Thoroughly recommend Ray if you feel your students and staff need a lift.
What students are saying
Before I didn’t know how to study, but now I know how to effectively study.
I loved the music, the ball game and his enthusiasm which made the seminar fun.
The best thing I learned was the Study Gridz for quick note-taking and his quotes around Mindset.
What makes Rayse the Game Different
- We deliver educational events to full year groups
- Programmes are high energy with music, videos, stories, games and energisers
- Ray teaches his unique 30-MINUTE STUDY SPRINT technique
- Our 360 appraoch combines study skills, mindset, motivation, anxiety, resilience, prodiuctivity and screen additction
- Teachers can access the Teacher Team Talk
- You can opt to book in a Parent Pep Talk
- Students coem away with a renewed attitude as well as practical tools to study more effectively.
"*" indicates required fields