ATTENTION: TEACHERS, Guidance Counsellors and & Well-being Coordinators
Need a Fresh Approach to
Study Skills and Wellbeing?
GET RAYSE THE GAME 360
A new 6-module programme combining study skills, motivation, anxiety and wellbeing.
What makes RAYSE THE GAME 360 different?
- 360 Approach combining motivation, study skills, anxiety and wellbeing.
- 30 ‘plug-in and play’ EDUTAINING video lessons with Ray leading each lesson
- Schoolwide license with a 130-page digital workbook so you can split modules across different year groups
- More engaged students learning through videos, stories and games
- Less pressure on teachers to deliver content and more focus on facilitation
- Access to digital portal so classes can be run in school or at home
- Join our Teacher Tribe on Facebook; and get access to our teacher training videos and lesson plans on the portal so no requirement for big training days
What You Get When You Access RAYSE THE GAME 360
with stories, games, quotes and fun lessons
30 engaging Videos
where each lesson features a video of Ray which reduces the onus on the teacher to teach and means you can focus on facilitating the games and activities.
Teacher Lesson Plan
copies of Appendix I templates to support your planning with units of wellbeing
which can help each teacher inject fun, creativity and edutainment into their own practice
Access to RAYSE THE GAME Teacher Tribe
to help motivate and support you
Bonus access to
MAKING THE MOVE
transition from primary into secondary school programme worth €875
About Ray Langan
Schools hire Ray because he specialises in EDUTAINMENT. We make education experiential, entertaining and fun for teenagers whilst delivering strong and important messages in a high energy innovative manner. Having worked with teenagers for over a decade, Ray is also an expert at translating for parents the anxieties, motivations and modes of communication of Gen Z (those born after Sept 11, 2001). Ray has a strong track record in the education sector and working with teenagers. Ray is Garda vetted by the IACP. Ray is a Counsellor and Psychotherapist (IACP), Life Coach and NLP Practitioner.