Manage Myself Seminar Description
- Manage my Day – identification of my daily stressors and how to overcome stress.
- Manage my Time – how cope with overload, manage tasks and save at least 2 hours per day.
- Manage other People & Students – communication tools to deal with difficult students and staff
- Manage my Schedule – how to deal with unrealistic workload and plan out my week to reduce overload
- Manage Myself – strategies such as the Miracle Morning to start each day in an unbeatable attitude, positive frame of mind and foster ongoing emotional and physical health.
- Manage My Future – how to reinvigorate your sense of purpose and replenish your sense of drive in the class, staff room and towards your students.er staff, students and parents
Benefits of attending this workshop include
- happier and healthier teachers
- increased motivation and energy
- improved sense of well-being
- higher levels of personal responsibility
- ability to self-manage and handle anxiety
- becoming less emotionally reactive
- better communication, teamwork and collaboration with other staff, students and parents
- Large hall theatre style
- CPD/Croke Park Hours
1,2 or 3 hours